Sarah is an associate who primarily focuses on patent prosecution
and patent drafting. She graduated with highest honors from S.J.
Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah, where she served
as an Associate Articles Editor on the Utah Law Review. Prior to law
school, Sarah worked as a chemist at a pharmaceutical company.
Outside of legal practice, Sarah enjoys running, cooking, and reading.
- Software Systems and Architecture
- E-Commerce Technologies
- Business Methods
- Internet Technologies
- Software and Web Applications
- Utah State Bar IP Section Scholarship
- Outstanding Achievement Award for Legal Writing and Legal Professions
- CALI Excellence Award
- U.S. and Foreign Patent Prosecution
- Patent Portfolio Management
- Patentability/Freedom to Operate Opinions
- JD, University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law
- Highest Honors
- Associate Articles Editor, Utah Law Review
- B.S., Chemistry, University of Utah